Thursday, December 31, 2009

Which color of highlights will look good on me? i have black hair?

i want to do highlights for the holidays and to change image.


thanksWhich color of highlights will look good on me? i have black hair?
Dark golden brown or auburn would be cute too!Which color of highlights will look good on me? i have black hair?
a copper red colour...will make it look bling bling and the highlights will stand out and I reckon will look awesome.





I dyed my hair once and thought it would be a nice dark brown colour ( I have dark blond hair) well it came out looking really black and made my skin look really pale and blotchy....





I got a copper colour and put in a lot of highlights and it looked awesome...everyone loved it and so did I
it depends on your skin tone too..try brown...or burgudy red...
Chestnut, caramel, etc.
Leave your beautiful black hair, black! It will go orange or red! Just be as you are, natural!
A dark brown or an auburn kind of color, with a hint of red in it...hey red is a christmas color too!
I think you should only go a little lighter, like some dark brown and chestnut highlights.
Burgundy is a hot favorite of the winters...If you want a classy look go for it or rusty colors. I suggest bubblepink or electric blue( a la Britney spears wig color) if you want a retro look. Or, silver streaks(they never seem to go out of style). You could also try my favourite, a deep and juicy RED...even I have black hair, and we are blessed...almost any color will look good on us, even multiple color streaks...talk to your hairdresser now!
red or gold highlights would be pretty
Have you thought of a deep plum or burgundy? Without seeing your hair, these may be the best options and least dramatic. Is your hair actually black or a dark brown?
I would say either Blonde, Pink, Or Red.
dark brown would look good
how do you think of it ?








http://www.in-brands.com/Simplified/ProductList.asp?SortID=111%26amp;SortPath=0,8,111,%26amp;Page=3
Red would look awesome
velvet blue


or purple
redishhh... :)
Mocha. I have naturally black hair and I streaked it mocha awhile ago, I loved it!
probably brown or a brown red color
Either very dark brown or red. Anything with much contrast will make you look like a cheap whore.
chocolate brown
Depends on your personality. Light brown highlights look great on black hair, but fire red looks brilliant. But like I said, it has to be something you're comfortable with. You could even just have a blonde streak at the front for a dramatic change.
I suggest you to post a picture of you, so we can actually see what colour suits you best. Since you have dark hair, try to go with a colour a bit lighter (maybe brownish-blond). But DO NOT get totally light blond highlights because there will be too much contrast and it will look fake! Also, you can always look at some synthetic locks of hair extension to see what suits you best!


Happy Holidays
Black hair usually can't pull off blonde highlights, but since I don't have much to work with (picture??) black hair usually looks good with reddish and copper highlights.
well my opinion is red, i dont think u should go with brown couse black and brown dont go together, but it can just be me that i dontk like brown reminds me of poop


but u can go with blue, or purple, and even the rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment