Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have light brown hair, what color highlights should i get?

honey blonde would look fabulous on you.I have light brown hair, what color highlights should i get?
blonde





























http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I have light brown hair, what color highlights should i get?
blond or black.
well, I'm getting my hair done a light brown so i think u should get a honey Blondie or a darker color then light brown.....
I love lowlights in brown hair, which are a couple to a few shades darker than your hair. It looks fantastic!
BYE FAR BLONDE! i have light brown hair too , and i got that and BAM i look gorgous!


you will 2 . hope i helped 鈾?have fun ;)
blonde or mohogany red, i have blonde, my twin sis has red, they both look fabulous
low lights for fall! maybe and auburn or medium brown would look really nice
  • windows xp sp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment