Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color highlights should i get? (pic)?

i am 13 and i'm getting highlights. i have never had color in it before. i either what caramely colors or natural color redish.


what one would look better and why? thanks.


http://i30.tinypic.com/5zqp02.jpgWhat color highlights should i get? (pic)?
I would get both low lights (a little darker then you have) and high lights (light carmel brown)





Hope i helped :)What color highlights should i get? (pic)?
caramel color would be nice if you love caramely colors, it also looks nice if you have a bit tanned skin, and natural color redish is also good if you think it looks good on your skin but I would rather have a natural color hair which would change to a bit caramel or red when reflected under the sun, I've done this before and my friseur recommended it coz I wanted to keep my hair look natural although I also wanted it look a bit different with another color, and it's true, it really looked good! :)
blond is best
blonde.


to brighten your hair %26amp; apearence.
ur really pretty!! but yah, i think ur hair is great the way it is, but if u want me 2 pick 1, i would say the natural redish color.


:)
I'd say a light color Carmel closest to your hair color, I think it would look more natural but you'd still see the difference.
WOW you look older then 13! and I think a candy apple red might look good
Why not do some of both? I think it would look really good. If you only do one, do the caramal.
the color closer to your natural color, if you dont do that it will look like stripes and youll look like a skunk!
OOO! Make ur highlights a dark red it will look so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment