Thursday, December 31, 2009

What color highlights?

i really want to get hilights in my hair. i want them to look natural. what color should i get?


http://www.flickr.com/photos/23262129@N0鈥?/a>





i have also heard about different types of highlights and i wnat to know what people prefer. i have heard about ones that fade out over time instead of haveing to keep redoing them at your roots. does anyone have these and do you like them?What color highlights?
I also think caramel would be pretty. Copper would be ok if there were a few thrown in with the caramel highlights.What color highlights?
It looks like you have medium/dark brown hair so I would not recommend blond (not to mention you would need to have it bleached in order for the color to stay in). I would say maybe a medium golden brown or amber-copper would look great.
bloned
I would go for a copper color highlight, to give it a reddish tint.
I think a lighter carmel brown would look good
Highlight can be done every 6 weks if done properly. They need to be done by a salon. The ones done at home fade away leaving your hair a mess!
I think a lighter carmel brown or dark/dirty blonde would compliment your natural hair color.





I hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment