Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wat color highlights go good wit dark brown hair?

i want blueWat color highlights go good wit dark brown hair?
I have used red/auburnWat color highlights go good wit dark brown hair?
small coper highlights would look great and natural if you have straight hair if its curly than go with the to sades lighter that your natural color...
well once you go blue, its hard to get back so make up your mind if thats what u really want. I went from blonde to BLACK...hardest thing in the world to get back, but luckily I did after about dying my hair two or three times. But if blue doesn't work out, don't go blonde, I would say w/dark brown hair to go for...dirty blonde, or maybe even a light brown since your hair is a dark brown! Good luck! Hope they turn out okay! c ya
I have used red and violet.
blue would be hott. primo!
light brown


red


dark blue
light blond looks the best

No comments:

Post a Comment