Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have brown hair, what color highlights should i get?

my hair's brown


it's not dark brown though.


i wanna get highlights. what colors would look good?I have brown hair, what color highlights should i get?
My hair stylist is the absolute best, I can't go to anyone but her. Pretty sure lots of people can say that, haha. Anyways!





The best sort of highlights are the ones that do just what they're supposed to do: accent your natural beauty! So, if you are going to a professional (which I would suggest), I would ask them what you should get. They have the best judgment of what would go best with your exact hair color, since they should have samples of hair to match alongside yours.





Our hair might be a lot like. It's a medium sort of brown, with natural red/blonde highlights. Like, when it shines in the sun, and I look at it closely. :) So, a light brown is where it's at for you, probably.I have brown hair, what color highlights should i get?
carmel or honey will look fresh, but not too summery since it's almost fall.
Since Fall is around the corner, I would get some caramel color highlites. I think that would look nice :)
red highlights. Like two on each side and two in the back. Then if you want more get blond highlights in between each red highlight.


Hope you like
get smooth, light honey highlights, and light brown under tones. dont make the highlights small, make them big, so it will look more natural. get it done by a pro.
copper and blonde would look really good together thats what i did and i've got so many compliments since! Goodluck hope i helped ;-)
carmel/golden similar to jennifer aniston.
Blonde highlights, and dark brown highlights would look awesome.
Try going for a barbie blonde, dirty blonde, or redish brown colour! I don't advise getting golden blonde though. I have the same colour of hair as you and I got them, I looked like a tiger. I would also advise you getting them done at the hairdressers, the kits don't work to well. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment