Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color highlights should i get?

ok so tomorrow im goin to the salon and i was thinkin about gettin some highlights but idk what color to choose. this is what my hair looks like now...





http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj144鈥?/a>





i dont want anything EXTREME...just something cute and natural. any ideas? also if you have some pictures, it would be appreciated :]]What color highlights should i get?
Red or blonde always look natural, and would look the best with your hair and skin tone.What color highlights should i get?
like chestnut color highlights might look really good
oh lightt brown or like caramel=)
Gawd.


You have AWESOMEE hair.!


haha.


I'd go for light-brown or maybe even dirty blonde.


BUT...


I think your hair looks better without highlights.


[in the picture]


:]
I think the caramel would look good.
RED!!!! goes really good with ur hair and i love ur hair
OMG I LOOOVE YOUR HAIR :)


go red!
RED!

No comments:

Post a Comment