Saturday, December 26, 2009

Black hair with big blue eyes..... I want highlights which color?

I have natrual black hair and huge blue eyes i want to get highlights but i'm not sure what color to get....... I still want my hair to look black though.......... HELP!?????????Black hair with big blue eyes..... I want highlights which color?
OMG! dont touch your hair! it is absolutely gorgeous the way it is! Dont mess it up, i am so jealous of you. DONT YOU DARE TOUCH IT!Black hair with big blue eyes..... I want highlights which color?
thats cool!!


i think you should keep it black with your blue eyes =)


your eyes will stand out :)


i have yellowish greenish brownihs eyes when i had black hair mine stood out also with blond not so much tho


answer my question idk if i should go back to black or stay blonde =) thanks





and if u really want hghlights maybe try like a caramel color so it suits the black hair not so blonde if u want natural or maybe redish color highlights =)





PS - answer mine to :)
I think maybe try an auburn/brownish highlight may be a decent bet but be careful it doesn't come up orange in your hair.You might even want to go to a beauty supply house and see if they have strands of fake hair to clip into your own hair,that way if you don't like it then you can always take them out.See about just a few hair extensions to blend in with your hair.
hmmm...





I suggest dying your hair brown and then adding dark blond highlights, since you want it to look ';natural'; and you can't with black hair...no highlights look good on it except purple/blue/red (crazy colors)
Why do you have to get highlights? Sounds good just plain black. I think anything you highlight it with is going to look unnatural.
I think you should get a mix of milk chocolate and dark chocolate! In my opinion, there is no prettier combination than dark brown hair and blue eyes!
black hair and blue eyes is beautiful combo esp if you have healthy shiny black hair


dont mess with it





maybe blue to be edgy but dont do blonde or red please
hey yeah u just answered my question bout the hair extension but i forgot to tell u that uhm i cant pin it up but thats how short it is
you should get brown highlights that would look cute.
blue, or blonde underneath
a dark truffle brown. tell them that you want it in thin strips, not thick ones.
caramel and maybe a slight of red.
get carmel colored highlights..they would look GREAT with your eyes :]
pinkkkkk =]

No comments:

Post a Comment