Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color highlights should I get??

I have brown hair.What color highlights should I get??
It depends on the color of your eyes. Light eyes-lighter shade highlights. Brown Eyes-darker shade highlights. That way it balances out and it totally brings your eyes out-alot more...What color highlights should I get??
RED NOT BLONDE!
Blonde or dark brown!!
dirty blonde highlights


dark blonde low highlight
I would go with either a lighter brown, or maybe even a blonde. Depends on the look you're going for. Lighter brown will be more natural. If you go with blonde, make sure you get thin highlights. There is nothing that bugs me more than dark brunettes with chunky blonde highlights.


Or you could be really drastic. You could get red...or blue! It's all in what you like.
auburn
none i like hair 1 color but if any, light brown

No comments:

Post a Comment