Thursday, December 31, 2009

If I want Kate Walsh reddish hair color what should I ask for at the salon? I want highlights as well. I want?

it to look as natural as possible. My hair is naturally blondish with a tint of red. What about if I want to get Reese Witherspoon's blonde hair? What highlights for that? I'm not sure which I should go for which is why I'm asking about both. Thanks to everyone who answers.If I want Kate Walsh reddish hair color what should I ask for at the salon? I want highlights as well. I want?
I'm a hairstylist and I think it's always best to give a hairstylist as much information as possible as to what you want. Pictures are always very helpful. If you want Kate Walsh's red, bring in a picture. If you're debating about weather or not to go blond or red just remember that once you go red it is the hardest color to get out if you ever wanted to go back to blond.If I want Kate Walsh reddish hair color what should I ask for at the salon? I want highlights as well. I want?
print out a picture to show them or they might not get it right thats what i did:)
  • windows xp sp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment