Saturday, December 26, 2009

Highlights but in what color?

I want to get some highlights in my hair. My hair is red but not bright its a darkish aubern. What color do you think would be the best with aubern? PLease send words or photos. Thanks!Highlights but in what color?
caramel color.Highlights but in what color?
I'm a hair stylus and have been for 15 years so I say that you should go with a strawberry blonde and caramel in layers it will really stand out.





Vote me for the best answer!!!!
two shades lighter with bleach done in woven foils will look great and not too obvious but will give you texture and a lift to your style.
im not so sure but i have brown hair with blonde highlights.
go for a few bleach blonde highlights and then add some darker brown ones to. it will be gorgeous
A darker blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment