Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color highlights should i get?

i want my hair to look lighter but not too light


http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/80/l_419c4b8aebed47dfa3668a326e89802c.jpg





and yes i no thats a weird pic lolWhat color highlights should i get?
ur hair is really pretty............i think u should leave it like it is....or do a little little bit lighter brown than ur natural hair color!!What color highlights should i get?
With your light eyes you might be able to do a light redish brown, we have the same skin color and same eye color and everyone says it looks great on me!





My stylist say that its the best look on me, and since we have the same features I'm sure it would look good on you!
I would get honey colored highlights
caramel highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment