Thursday, December 31, 2009

What color highlights should I get?

Here is my picture:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/21758523@N0鈥?/a>


I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't make stupid comments about me blacking out most of my picture (I'd also appreciate it if you wouldn't make stupid or rude comments at all.) Please be very specific and don't just name one colorWhat color highlights should I get?
Hm you hair looks black or dark brown so I'd say something to add a little dimension. What you might want to consider are contrasting lowlight and highlights.





So nothing too blond, I suggest a few copper and gold highlights and some contrasting auburn lowlights. After wards wait a few days after you get them done too so that the color sinks in a bit more before you wash them and then I'd use a nice color care shampoo to brighten them up and so you won't lose a lot of color. I use Dove advanced color care shampoo for dark hair and it works great but shop around until you find something you like or you can even have your colorist recommend anything if you want to buy one in the salon.





I hope that helps and good luck with your hair =]





Oh and btw don't freak out if you hair feels a bit tangly when you first wash it after you get it colored. It's completely normal and there's nothing wrong, it happens to everyone.What color highlights should I get?
red high lights
lighter brown
I think light brown, or light blonde suits your hair colour!
http://www.clearleadinc.com/site/images/鈥?/a>
i dont know, but it might be helpful to visit this website called dailymakeover.com and sign up for the FREE daily makeover account. you can upload your own photo and try on different hair styles, and change color of your hair and stuff
get Orange chestnut brown highlights.they look good trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment