Thursday, December 31, 2009

Crazy color highlights?

me and my friend are thinking of getting highlight in like blue or pink and i have some questions. i was wondering if crazy colers will hurt my hair any more than regular highlights? I have brown hair but my friend has blonde what colors do you think we should get we dont want the same but if we do it would be okay?? tnxs for the help!!!Crazy color highlights?
for brown hair, magenta with navy blue is pretty sick. and if your friend likes it, it's okay to have the same hair color but make it different. but don't try to make it crazy like haylie from paramore.


watch 'miami ink' and make it like Pixie. she's cute with that highlight. you should try it!Crazy color highlights?
If you do it right for the highlights to actually show you more than likely have to use a bleach solution and yes thats harmful to your hair. If you over process it your hair will be fried and feel like straw. Blue and pink doesnt typically look that good in brown hair. I'd do some reds or blondes. If your hair is really dark brown, do purple but feathered in or undernieth, I wouldnt do it all on top. My friend did that and it looks so good. Your friend with the blonde hair will have a better turn out if she does it with pinks. Blue just looks sort of trashy.


Best of luck!
even semipermanent dye stays in a little bit forever. i dyed my hair green with blonde hair 2 months ago with semi, and it's still faintly green.





on dark hair, color will only make a subtle highlighted affect. if you're serious, bleach it first.





if you don't want to bleach it, go for colors like purple that will actually show up. light pink will not work very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment