Thursday, December 31, 2009

Were should i go to get my hair colored and highlighted that does not cost alot in Cincinnati, OH?

Garnier at the drugstore...its easy and save money Just follow the directions..Were should i go to get my hair colored and highlighted that does not cost alot in Cincinnati, OH?
laura s I saw you on the news today...!!


鈽?http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra03.asp?strName=laura_sWere should i go to get my hair colored and highlighted that does not cost alot in Cincinnati, OH?
Go to the local beauty college and ask for see who has the most customers, watch their work, ask the instructor who has the most clients, and who is ready to graduate!





my mom always went to beauty schools for her perms and dies. she asked the teacher to do her hair or supervise

No comments:

Post a Comment