Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color highlights in side bangs?

green,pink,or ice blue i have dirty blonde colored hair











thanks in advanceWhat color highlights in side bangs?
they all would be hott but pink would be my answerWhat color highlights in side bangs?
Blue is going to fade to green and be near impossible to ever get out without coloring your hair darker. I would go pink, keep in mind that these colors tend to have ';big'; color molecules that do not sink into the cuticle well and therefore no matter what you use and what the box tells you it's only going to last a few weeks and then you will be left with a dingy remnant of what you had that will be nearly impossible to get out of your hair!
Ice blue definitely. I have a setting on my camera where you could change the color of another color on the picture, and I changed one shade of my hair ice blue. It looked awesome!


Best of luck, my friend.
pink!!


ok so this is kinda weird but i have blonde hair too and a couple months ago i cut my head and it was bleeding everywhere and the red blood actually looked pretty good in my hair. lol good luck:)
Ice blue would look amazing! I am like bleach blonde, well i used to be im a chocoalte brown color now but i put iceyy kinda blue streaks i my side bangs and hair and it look soo soo soo soo good :) :) good luck giirl :)
pinkkkkkk





http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q230/鈥?/a>
I say DARK RED





those other colors are going to fade to a very gross looking color -- at least dark red/alomst purple will fade to an almost pinkish color with time.
Ice blue or pink. I like ice blue a lot, but it would show up better in your hair if you went platinum blonde. So I think you should go with the pink.
magenta pink i hve probably the same hair as you and i had pink from colour flash and it looked rockin'!!!
most definitely pink!
Green. It's realy different and not the typical pink and blue. Deff green!





(:
pink or ice blue, but i'd say pink the most. They'd all look nice, though.
Pink or blue. Not green.
Blue.
Ice blue!
PINK! I have the same hair and it looked amazing!
ice blue would look nice if you had blue eyes to go with it.
pink.
pink....
pink!!!
blue
blue!!!
all of them. in rainbow form.
dont do green. ice blue would look nice:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment