Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Would you get blue highlights or another color if so what?

uhh not blue. my hair would look weird.


i would get either blonde or red highlights


i'm trying to convince my mom to let me get some highlights lolWould you get blue highlights or another color if so what?
Actually, I want to dye the tips of my hair blue, but my mom is kind of strict with that. I have black hair, so I thought it'd look nice with either blue or red tips.Would you get blue highlights or another color if so what?
I would. If I had blonde hair, I'd get icy blue highlights.
I am getting blue highlights once I can get the dye for them and I might get pink sometime as well.
well my friend got blue highlights in her hair and they looked really good but blue for me?? uhuh no that wouldnt work my hair is too light. but if i wanted colored highlights then i would get a like pink or a hot pink.
Yes I would. I used to have pink hair and now it's a plum color.
I would get one pink highlight right in the front of my hair. :)
I have blonde hair and I've gotten violet, red and blue though not at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment