Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I had my hair highlighting and it came out a brassy color and I wanted a dark blonde.?

should I go back to the same hair dresser and get it fixed or find a new hair dresser? Im just worried thier colors dont work for my hair and Im going to be in a wedding in a few weeks want my hair to look nice. 10 points for best answerI had my hair highlighting and it came out a brassy color and I wanted a dark blonde.?
go there and ask the same ppl to change the colour they will do it its nothing to worry s o look goood be happy have fun take care bye.......I had my hair highlighting and it came out a brassy color and I wanted a dark blonde.?
Go back to the same person -- for free. If she/he still doesn't get it right, you can have someone else fix it. Good luck!
go back it happens all the time its not a big deal
yes go get it fixed by the same person they should do it for free

No comments:

Post a Comment