Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlights will match me??? (PICS)?????????????????

I'm tired of my hair color, and i wanna try something new. I was thinking of getting dark brown highlights?? Cuz I've tried blonde highlights before, but the didnt match me at all! So I wanna go for something darker. What color highlights do you would match me??? Thanx! :)





http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/katenka92/kathrine2.jpg


http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/katenka92/kathrine1.jpgWhat color highlights will match me??? (PICS)?????????????????
Personally, I think you have a beautiful color already, but if you want to try something new, I think an all-over dark brown with honey or caramel colored highlights would look really good on you.What color highlights will match me??? (PICS)?????????????????
in my opinion, light brown will be perfect! (i looooove your hair!!!)
try a light brown, not a dark brown cuz i think it might go with ur hair color. but i recommend you ask your hair stylist which one would she/he recommend
ur beautiful!





u don't need highlights! but yeh..dark brown would definitely suit u!
If blonde highlights aren't ur thing, u might like some dark golden brown, or dark chocolate brown lowlights in your hair. Maybe a combo of both. Golden near the crown, chocolate on the bottom layers. That'd be pretty cool... If u wanna do it yourself, u might like these http://haircolor.revlon.com/aspx/customeffects/CustomEffectsShadeSelector.aspx
You look so innocent, I would go for lighter brown highlight! By the way you have really pretty hair! It looks like it is really soft!
I'm thinking blonde mixed with light orangish/strawberry blonde highlights.
I have similar color hair.


i think that you wouldn't want to go too light...


so stick with a light brown shade..


make the highlights look as natural as possible.


:)
caramel sounds good, or mahogany


btw, you have VERY pretty hair


ur very lucky





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment