Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have black hair, if i still use lemon juice to get highlights, what color will the highlights be?

Lemon juice won't change your hair colour. Lemon juice is known to be good for your hair, and will make blonde hair look lighter and shinier but it won't actually change the colour of your hair on its own.I have black hair, if i still use lemon juice to get highlights, what color will the highlights be?
Lighter black? Brown?I have black hair, if i still use lemon juice to get highlights, what color will the highlights be?
lemon yellow! ha ha...had to. seriously..just go buy a $10 box of color at the drug store....much safer!
Probably dark dark brown.


But I wouldn't do it because it makes your hair dry as poo lol
you'll get some red highlights, but you can barely notice it





be careful, lemon juice will make your hair dry
well if it actually works on black hair it will most likely be brownish orange shade. but i don't really know for sure, and that's if it will even lift some of the black u already have.
i think a nutty brown.
if it works redish orange go to salon or call and ask one, but from my own experience, my hair dark brown almost black I put blonde hair dye before and got a carrot orange, took four times to get my hair blonde.
I don't think you can get noticeable highlights on black hair using only lemon juice. You could try a product like Sun In but you will still most likely get highlights that are more red than blonde.
you will either get no results at all (the most likely) other than dryer hair in the spots you put the lemon juice or at the very worst, your black hair could go orange-y. it's best to go to a pro to take your dark hair up. when it's this dark, it's tricky to do light, light highlights. besides, if you're going for blonde highlights, it won't look too natural. best to go to a professional colorist %26amp; s/he can determine the best shades for your hair color %26amp; skin tone...most likely a caramel..nothing too drastic.
uh i think it'll be blond/black or something like that but I'm not exactly sure.
Sorry to say but I think my friend did this and she is half-caste and hers came out orangey ginga. Try a tiny bit on a bit of hair no one will see or cut a tiny bit off and test it before you do it just incase.
DO NOT DO THAT! IT TURNS YOUR HAIR ORANGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment