Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlights??

i have dark brown hair so what color highlights will look the best?(if you can add pictures!)What color highlights??
I am a stylist and you should go with what catches your eye,you could easly do anything from blond to brown,reds,or purples,ectWhat color highlights??
an auburn or a chestnut nothin real bright or far away from your hair color because it wont look natural-try just a few lighter shades of brown





www.merchantamerica.com/robertcraig/11鈥?br>




something close to that
I have dark red hair and blonde highlights and everyone loves it so I think u should look good in blonde to !! lol
Purple, I don't have pics, but my friend just did that (she has dk brown hair) it looks awesome!
Something a little lighter than your hair color. Try a chestnut brown, or if you're feeling really adventerous a copper or dark blonde color.
i have caramel highlights. looks pretty good... try that. u can see it kinda.. in my pic in the 360 account i have.
dark blonde
copper or golden highlights.





can`t find a pic. srry.
Light Brown or Dark Blonde.





Srry no pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment