Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I wanna know what i should do to my hair, should i color it, or put some more highlights in it?

should i add some lowlights if so then what color?!


i need help!


my hair color is the average brown, with old blond highlights in it. my hair is barely past my shoulders.I wanna know what i should do to my hair, should i color it, or put some more highlights in it?
honestly i think blonde highlights and brown hair looks ridiculous but i have blonde hair and even blonder highlights and everytime i re highlight my hair it just keeps making my hair more blonder. like the highlights combined and thats not going to look good on a brunette bc soon ull be all blonde. i think low lights would be cool. but then again u have highlights in it haha. maybe you should color it back to normal and like a month after (so ur hair doesnt fall out) you should get low lights. just shoot for something different :)
  • windows xp sp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment