Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlights should i get?

i have dark brown hair and brown eyes and like tanish skin.





picture:


http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g46/sh鈥?/a>What color highlights should i get?
It hink a reddish color of highlights along with a light brown colroed highlights would look AWESOME with your hair!What color highlights should i get?
dark blond caramal
die your hair a lighter brown then die the tips or underside black...if u can only get highlights though =( i'd go with the standard blond
dark blonde.
a caramel brown or a deep reddish
chesnut brown...:)
highlights are ugly.
ur hair is pretty don't get highlights, but if u really want to a dark reddish color might be nice
Honestly, I cant really tell because I cannot see your face. I like the color of your hair though! I would not highlight it at all!
Blonde and caramel.





I saw a girl with same hair colour as yours and she have these blonde and caramel highlights, she looks fantastic!





And so will you!
I think you could pull of blond highlights!


http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yaho鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment