Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If i have highlighted my hair & want it back to my normal hair color??

I have been highlighting my hair for a little less than a year now and its becoming to expensive for me to keep up with so I want to go back to my natural hair color so i wont have to dye my hair anymore. Is this possible to get done at a salon? If i get it dyed back, will i be done with paying for hair color again because I cannot afford this anymore. If anyone could help me, that would be greatly appreciated!!If i have highlighted my hair %26amp; want it back to my normal hair color??
the hairdresses can strip all the colour out of your hair which will take it back to you natural colour, it will be expensive but worth it as you wont have to dye your hair again unless yo wanted to xxIf i have highlighted my hair %26amp; want it back to my normal hair color??
i dye my hair every fortnight blonde as i'm naturally brown and hate it, if your hair is naturally dark, then the salon should be able to get it back to almost the same colour so you won't notice the roots growing.


Just remember a salon charges alot more than a home dye kit!
You no longer have virgin hair anymore. But, they can try and match it as best they can. I recommend getting it dyed one color similar.
Well, if you want to take the highlights out, just buy


a dye from the store and have a friend do it for you.
Personally the I would go to the salon because if youve been highlighting your hair i guess blonde then the salon have to rew-pigment your hair before they can recolour it back to your natural colour other wise it will go green.

No comments:

Post a Comment