Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whhat color highlights ? Answer Please (:?

I'm gettinng my haiir donne on thhe 2nd of Septtember .


I'm gettinng my sidde banggs redonne and I was wonnderring whhat you thhinnk would look good for highlighhts, natural .


I haave Dark brown haiirr it's longishh and layerred . Already haave a lighhter brown, whaat else ?Whhat color highlights ? Answer Please (:?
I like red. But we need a picture to tell for sureWhhat color highlights ? Answer Please (:?
It's helpful to the answering parties if you post a picture of yourself. This is because face shape and skin tone do play a part in determining what hair color will look good.





Thanks. :D
purple
Dark green, or pink (I'm talking about just a side highlight for a part of your hair). A color that stands out...very nice. :D
U cood get blonde highlights or an even lighter brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment