Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I can't decide what color highlights/dye to get...HELP ME!!!?

I am a 16 year old guy with medium length black hair. I want to either get highlights or dye my hair, but I cannot decide which. Please help me, I am up for anything!!!I can't decide what color highlights/dye to get...HELP ME!!!?
Is your hair a really dark brown?


Hold your hair up in the light, imagine your hair was lightened ten times... would it be more red or gold/blonde?





If it's more gold/blonde, which is my best guess, then have some lighter brown highlights scattered around your head. If it's more red, you could go for some dark red strands, which would look pretty cool on longer hair!





I would say not to dye all your hair one colour though, it will grow out and have ugly black roots... very hard to keep up. But you could also have the tips dyed a lighter brown/blonde colour.





If you're more of a attitude/stylish person, then have some shocking blonde streaks on one side of your head, those look wicked!I can't decide what color highlights/dye to get...HELP ME!!!?
I think it's weird when guys get highlights.
maybe a dark brown.


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment